There are a multitude of passive ideas to help you in the marketing of your real estate business, but these are seven of the best. All can be had for a minimum of cost depending on which route you take, and you can have most in hand, in days, if not hours.
- Shirts, hats, scarves, workout gear – any clothing that will passively advertise that you are a Realtor, or real estate professional.
- Mugs, cups, and various kitchen items – these are must to have for yourself, and make a great gift for clients, and farm prospects.
- Pens, pencils, and other office products – great for your own desk, but like mugs, make great gifts to give to clients, and prospects so you are always out in front of them.
- Bags and carry-alls – a great item to use at the store, farmers market, or just to and from the office. Not only can you use one to passively market your business, but you can have them branded to your business to market yours. A great gift for clients, and prospects alike.
- Jewelry for men and women – there are a LOT of items in this category, and all make a great way to market your real estate business, and your success.
- Automobile items – you can passively market your real estate business, by using such items as license plate holders, stickers for the car, and even car wraps. Driving your farm, or a new neighborhood, everyone will identify with you being a Realtor, or real estate pro.
- The last item is a great way to passively market your business, after the sale. Letting your clients friends, family and colleagues know who helped them buy or sell their home, and in hoping they may call you as well. Items such as cutting boards, plaques, various artwork and other client gifts.
These are just a few of the creative ways that you can market your real estate business, and not spend a lot of money doing it. For more ideas, bookmark this website, for future articles on marketing your real estate business. For more real estate marketing products available, and delivered to your home, please click here.
Have other suggestions, items you use, or ideas of items that you suggest Realtors might use? Post them in the space below.