Use Memorial Day Greeting Cards as a Way to “Touch” Your Clients
Memorial Day is fast approaching and in these historic times, real estate marketing this year is much different than past years. What you did years ago will most certainly not be as effective this year, that is if you can even do it at all.
Using Memorial Day cards as an opportunity to “touch” your clients might be a good idea, now more than ever. You have an opportunity coming up very soon, that is if you hurry.
Please note that the links on this page may be affiliate links, including some that are Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from other vendors, but you do not, however, pay more!
Since the Memorial Day holiday is coming up in just days, it would be a novel way to reach out to a client and let them know that you are thinking about them.
Reaching out now might also remind them that you are in real estate, and that you are prepared to help them buy or sell should their need arise.
Yes, many folks plan to stay put during these uncertain times, but still, others are needing to move.
YOU want to be there for them should they need to buy or sell a home, condo, or piece of land.
Below are some great options for cards to celebrate the upcoming Memorial Day holiday.
Should you run out of time, have other marketing efforts in place, or perhaps don’t want to be that active right now, the cards below could be used for other holidays too.
Perhaps the Fourth of July holiday would be a good option, and it is just a month plus away giving you time to plan, and get the cards in the mail. Many of the cards below could be used for that holiday as well.
Since I am a Realtor like yourself, I plan to send a card to a few dozen of my clients. I have spoken to many of them over the past weeks, but I would like to do something unexpected just the same.
This is the Memorial Day card that I plan to send, though they could be used for the Fourth of July holiday also.
Click on the image below to read more details, to shop other quantities or products, or read reviews.
- FOR THE U.S.A! - Our Patriotic American Greeting Cards feature three (3) patriotic designs - American Flag, Red, White, Blue Stars, and Flag Heart - 8 of each design - 24 Note Cards with Envelopes & Assorted Colorful Sticker Envelope Seals
- SMALL BLANK NOTE CARDS - Blank inside for your message- perfect for election thank you cards, training encouragement, veteran service thank you, or sending gifts to friends or family in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Space Force, Coast Guard, or government positions. Measures 4 7/8" x 3 3/8" when folded
- HAND DRAWN GREETING CARD DESIGNS - Each note card design was carefully hand drawn and digitally colored by owner & artist Lindsey Smith- Alumni of Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island
- ELEGANT TEXTURE FINISH - Sugartown Greetings note cards are made from a high quality, thick textured felt cardstock that is made from 100% post consumer waste and are paired with 100% recycled envelopes and packaged in a compostable bag.
- HELPING OUR COMMUNITY, ECONOMY, & ENVIRONMENT - 10% of proceeds from all purchases are donated to local and national charities! Plus, all our products are Designed, Printed and Hand Assembled in the USA & Made from Recycled Paper
Sure, there are many other options, each expressing your unique personality to your clients, and even family. Here are some of what Amazon calls its “best selling” Memorial Day cards.
Best Selling Memorial Day Cards
If you plan on sending a lot of cards, maybe buying in bulk would be a better option. It would save you money on the cards, and any excess quantity you could always use next year.
Here are some of the many Memorial Day bulk card options. Click on any image for more details, quantity options, and reviews.
Bulk Memorial Day and Patriotic Themed Cards
Of course there are many other styles, types, and themed greeting cards available, either for Memorial Day, the upcoming July Fourth holiday, or holidays coming up throughout the coming months. You can see those here at this link.
Do you have other suggestions of cars to send, or ways you are reaching out to clients for the holiday? If you want to share, post your comments in the space below, I would love to read them
Another question that you might want to share your thoughts. How has your marketing been different this year versus last year this time? Has it changed, or are you marketing the same? Post your comments below.
Please note, that the links on this page may be affiliate links, including some that are Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from other vendors, but you do not however pay more!
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Influencer Page, where you can see many of my favorite real estate marketing tools, and various other items I like, all available on Amazon.